Cat 0 Electrical Safety Gloves
- Fully insulated gloves test stamped for working voltages 1000V AC / 1500V DC
- The EN/IEC 60903 standards advise a visual inspection by inflation of the glove in order to detect air leaks. This can be carried out by the pneumatic glove tester
- These gloves must be used with leather over gloves, to ensure protection against damage.
- We would also recommend using these with cotton under gloves for extra cleanliness
- Material: Natural Latex
- Supplied in an individual UV resistant bag
- CATEGORY RC = A + Z + C + H
(resistant to acid, oil-resistant, ozone, and very low temperatures)
- Thickness: 1mm
- Length: 360mm
- Sizes 8,9,10,11,12 available
Click the thumbnail below to download the data sheet.