- Worn over insulating gloves to protect against mechanical hazards and electrical arcing (Class 00 to Class 4)
- Resistant to flame and contact heat of 100°C for 10 seconds in according to EN 407.
- Velcro at the cuff adjusts the tightness of the glove to the user’s hand.
- Silicone goat grain leather, Kevlar® thread stitching.
- Adjustable width by fireproof Velcro strap mounted on leather.
- Complies with standard EN 388: 2016 2122X, EN 407: 2004 412X4X
- Level of dexterity according to EN 420 A1 : 5 (excellent grip)
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below your knuckles. Compare the measurements to the size chart below to find your glove size. The size measurements are in inches and relate directly to the glove size. Please note we do advise Cotton Under Gloves to be worn under the Rubber Insulated Gloves, so you need to make a small allowance for that when deciding on glove size.
|Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
Click the thumbnail below to download the datasheet.