About This Course
This IMI qualification is designed for technicians who maintain, diagnose and repair high and low voltage operating systems on electric/hybrid vehicles. It contains the skills and knowledge required to work safely around a vehicles high and low voltage train system, whilst carrying out repairs or maintenance. This course will also cover working safely around a vehicle that may have has damage to its high energy/electrical system.
EV2.2 covers knowledge of:
- Electric/Hybrid vehicle system components and operation
- Hazards associated with high voltage operating systems
- Injury and risk reduction
- High voltage isolation and service preperation
EV3 covers skills in:
- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the task
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Recording information and making suitable recommendations
- As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace electric/hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
- Qual Ref: 603/1468/0
- Qual Ref: 603/1466/7
- This qualification is delivered over 3 consecutive days.
- £760.00/per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 6 people
- Maximum 12 people
- Trainee must have been working within the automotive industry for at least 12-18 months
- On customers site
- In a training facility
Terms And Conditions
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location.
- Prices are excl VAT.
- A hotel and subsistance cost may be charged at £155.00/night depending on location.
- Travel time if training is to be completed on customers premises will be charged at £200.00/day.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date but notice must be given.