Upcoming Training Dates:
IMI L2 & L3 Fast track training upcoming dates:
13th June- 15th June 2023 in Hockley, Essex
Limited spaces available, please get in contact using the form below if you are interested. Or call us on 01376 525606.
About This Course
This IMI qualification is designed for technicians who maintain, diagnose and repair high and low voltage operating systems on electric/hybrid vehicles. It contains the skills and knowledge required to work safely around a vehicles high and low voltage train system, whilst carrying out repairs or maintenance. This course will also cover working safely around a vehicle that may have has damage to its high energy/electrical system.
EV2.2 covers knowledge of:
- Electric/Hybrid vehicle system components and operation
- Hazards associated with high voltage operating systems
- Injury and risk reduction
- High voltage isolation and service preperation
EV3 covers skills in:
- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the task
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Recording information and making suitable recommendations
- As a result, learners successfully completing this qualification will acquire significant core knowledge and skills and the ability to remove and replace electric/hybrid vehicle high voltage components.
- Qual Ref: 603/1468/0
- Qual Ref: 603/1466/7
- This qualification is delivered over 3 consecutive days.
- From £760.00 per person / $1100.00 per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 12 people
- Trainee must have been working within the automotive industry for at least 12-18 months
- Fluent in English. Written and Spoken. (Other language training can be provided but should be requested during initial consultation. Additional costs may apply.)
- On customers site
- In a training facility
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location (Pricing may differ for training outside of the UK).
- A hotel and subsistence cost may be charged at £155.00/night / $220/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date but notice must be given.