About This Course
This IMI Level 4 Award is designed for those personnel who, in the course of their daily work, are required to work ‘live’ on the electric/hybrid vehicle power train. On completing this qualification those personnel will have gained and extensive knowledge and skills level of high voltage technologies and their dangers.
The content of this qualification has been designed in close liaison with industry specialists, electric vehicle manufacturers, training providers, the HSE and the IMI.
Candidates are require to demonstate their practical ability on the high voltage powertrain at the end of the course.
- Qual Ref: 601/2938/4
- IMI Level 3 Aware or City & Guilds Level 3 Award
- Fluent in English. Written and Spoken. (Other language training can be provided but should be requested during initial consultation. Additional costs may apply.)
Terms And Conditions
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location.
- Prices are excl VAT.
- A hotel and subsistance cost may be charged at £155.00/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.