Vehicle Fire Blankets – An Essential Fire Suppression Method in Car Parks
Today, our car parks have increasing occupancy by electric vehicles.
The latest batteries being used today are known to burn continuous for many days in the case of a fault. In some countries, the means to extinguish such a fire involves lifting and dunking the burning vehicle in a container full of water. This is specialist apparatus which is not readily available and very time-consuming and difficult to put in place.
Now there’s an effective solution on the market which can help to quell the fire quickly, until professional fire fighting crews are on the scene. A vehicle fire blanket from EINTAC!
- This can be quickly pulled over the vehicle using the attached handles.
- Once fully covered, tucking the edges of the blanket up close to the edge of the car will stop air from reaching the fire, thereby stifling the flames and reducing the likelihood of the fire really taking hold and spreading to neighbouring cars.
- Not only does it stop the fire but it also contains the toxic fumes that can escape an electric vehicle fire.
- The blanket requires quick thinking and fast deployment.
- This can be easily achieved by two people.
EINTAC are proud to offer two Vehicle Fire Blankets to suit different environments and requirements:
- The Car Fire Blanket FR is a single-use fire suppression method.
- While the Car Fire Blanket Pro XL is reusable up to 30 times.
- Both blankets measure 6 metres by 8 metres (20ft x 26ft)
- The only quick and effective solution for handling fires in electric cars and stopping them from spreading.