NOAH Jacket is an item of arc-flash protective, everyday workwear. Designed specifically for electrical workers in contact with electrical apparatus that poses an arc flash risk.
This jacket uses a Permanent FR fabric with excellent breath-ability for comfort when working.
Meets or exceeds all current European standards for arc flash clothing.
- Silver grey & navy 305g/m² twill flap
- Expanding action-back pleats for added comfort
- Popper fastened wrist cuffs
- Two external breast patch pockets
- Mobile phone/pen pocket on left sleeve
- Rear flap to ensure overlap with trouserserve
- Available in sizes XS – 6XL
- 12.4 cal/cm² protection, garments tested to EN 61482-1-1, Method B
- CE marked Arc Rating as well as EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1, 4kA, 0.5s), IEC 61482-2 and EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1
- Conforms to NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 2