Ingenious rear entry design ensures the boot is quick and easy to fit and remove. Ideal for personnel who have to continually enter and exit hazardous areas, especially when working on electric and hybrid vehicle repair or servicing. Seamless construction.
- Blue vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip – 30% better than a conventional safety boot sole
- Slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards
- Two to three times the wear resistance of conventional soles
- Fuel and oil resistant
- Greater cut resistance than conventional soles
- Resistance to hot contact 60 seconds 300°C
- Machine washable at up to 40°C
- Shelf life of over 10 years
Safety Footwear EN ISO 20347 I E HRO SRA FO
Electrically Insulating Footwear EN 50321 Class 0
Dielectric Footwear ASTM F1117
Personal Protective Equipment PPE DIR 89/686/EEC
Click the thumbnail below to download the data sheet.