Universal Rapid Reponse Kit for Battery Electrolyte Spills.
Spill response kit for Lithium & NiMH Battery Electrolyte. This is an essential safety product for all workshops.
Although battery acid spills are rare, it is essential that you have a suitable response method should the worst happen.
Whilst modern Lithium batteries do not contain acid, there is a significant danger of Hydrofluoric Acid being created when the eletrolyte comes into contact with atmospheric moisture or standing water. Hydrofluoric acid is an extremely hazardous chemical which can cause death when exposed to comparatively small quantities. Never use a standard chemical absorbent.
This kit contains a unique acid neutraliser and absorber that incorporates a safe condition indicator so that you can see when the spill has been made safe.
- 1 x 1kg High Performance Acid Spill Neutraliser
- 2 x Chemical Absorbent Pads
- 2 x Disposal Sacks with Zip Ties
- 1 x ALKALI Spill Neutraliser – 1 Litre (5% Boric Acid Solutions in H2O)
- 1 x Disposable Apron
- 1 x Wooden Spatula
- 1 x Pair of Heavy Duty Nitrile Gauntlets
- 1 x Pair of Safety Goggles
- 1 x Storage Case
- 1 x Litmus Test Paper for NiMH Battery Spill Kit
- Comprehensive Instructions and MSDS.