Ideal set for applications requiring arc flash protection, especially in confined spaces.
V-Gard Arc Flash Protective Visors are made from a patented injection moulded blend of dyes and nano particles in a polycarbonate matrix.
They absorb the arc energy layer by layer. This blend of dyes makes the visor look light green but offers the highest visual light transmission available in GS-ET-29 [VLT Class 0] providing maximum light transmittance and colour recognition.
As mouldings they are optically correct, which ensure the best vision and reduced eye fatigue.
• To protect the wearer’s neck and ensure that the arc flash doesn’t goes below the visor to damage the face, the V-Gard retractable chin-guard is certified in combination with these visors. This chin protector features unique retractable plates to allow greater flexibility of head movement, both up and down, as well as side to side.
• With the wide face coverage in the most compact design the visor/chin-guard combination is safe and practical to use especially in confined
– Helmet, V-Gard 520 white with Fas-Trac III ratchet suspension, replaceable foam sweatband (EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365, Part of visor testing GS-ET-29 Class 2)
– V-Gard frame (EN 166: 389 BT; Part of visor testing GS-ET-29 Class 2)
– Electrician visor Premium – V-Gard arc flash visor compatible with earmuffs, retractable chin-guard (EN166 & GS-ET-29 Class 2, EN166 2C-1.2 1 B 3 8-2-0)
Face Shield Features
- Protects against impact, chemical splash, Ultra-Violet radiation, molten metal splash and electric arc to GS-ET-29 class 1 (4kA)
- Premium anti-fog/anti scratch coated visor fits over all corrective and safety glasses
- Reliable single handed smooth movement, even gloves
- 2 face shield positions (completely up or down)
- Tool free lense replacement
Product size: Head sizes from 52-63cm
Metal parts: None
Storage Life: 3 years from the manufacturing date. Store in a proper storage bag and/or in a closed cabinet to avoid extensive exposure to sunlight, cold, humidity, exhaust fumes etc.
Service Life: 5 years from the first day of use in addition to the storage life. Manufacturer recommends writing the date of the first use on a sticker (supplied with each helmet) and then fixing to the shell.