NOAH Coveralls are an item of arc-flash protective, everyday work wear. Designed specifically for electrical workers in contact with electrical apparatus that poses an arc flash risk. NOAH uses a Permanent FR fabric with excellent breath-ability for comfort when working.
NOAH meets or exceeds all current European standards for arc flash clothing.
Clothing production process is continually assessed under the PPE directive to ensure the garments are of the utmost quality and the wearer can trust their garments to always offer the maximum protection.
• Westex INDURA® UltraSoft® fabric
• Navy Blue / Silver Grey
• Zip front with full length internal and external flap.
• Front patch pockets.
• Pen/mobile pocket on left sleeve.
• Two front hip pockets with access to insides
• Ankle zips
• Coats “Firefly“ Flame retardant threads used on seams.
• Suitable for NFPA 70E, HRC 2
• FR and Arc Protection Properties Guaranteed “FOR THE LIFE OF THE GARMENT”
• Arc Rating: 12.4 Cal/cm² (EN61482-1-1, ATPV)
• Arc Class 1 (EN61482-1-2, 4kA)
• IEC 61482-2
• ISO 11612 A1, A2, B1, C1