Vehicle Fire Blanket Training
About this course
This training course has been designed to give all staff the knowledge of how to safely use a Vehicle Fire Blanket in the event of a fire. Those who attend the course will be taught how to safely deploy the blanket, remove the blanket and clean up and re-pack the blanket for its next use. As part of the training, the attendees will also be shown and taught the best practices for handling the fire blanket including the necessary steps of a periodic check of the blanket.
Another key aspect to the Vehicle Fire Blanket Training Course is educating people on the possible fire situations with electric and hybrid vehicles and how to identify potential fire issues and risks. The course will end with a survey of the customers site to identify the best location for the fire blanket(s) to be located and determine any signage and additional equipment which may be required.
All attendees receive a Certificate of Attendance.
- Half Day
- From £400.00 / $485.00 per group
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 6 people
- Maximum 15 people
- Fluent in English. Written and Spoken. (Other language training can be provided but should be requested during initial consultation. Additional costs may apply.)
- On customers site
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location (Pricing may differ for training outside of the UK).
- A hotel and subsistence cost may be charged at £180.00/night / $245/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.