About This Course
This IMI qualification is designed for those personnel who in the course of their daily work may encounter damaged electric/hybrid vehicles. It contains the knowledge required to work safely around the electric/hybrid vehicles high and low voltage electrical system and electric drive train systems. On completing this qualification those personnel will have gained knowledge of both low and high voltage technologies and an understanding of their dangers.
The content of this qualification has been designed to give learners the knowledge and skills required to work safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles during emergency and recovery situations. It contains one mandatory unit covering knowledge of:
- The types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
- Hazard associated with the motor vehicle high energy electrical systems
- Working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
- How to reduce the risk of injury when encountering electric/hybrid vehicles
- How to safely transport and store electric/hybrid vehicles
Candidates are required to sit an online examination at the end of the course
- Qual Ref: 603/1467/9
- This qualification is delivered over 2 consecutive days.
- From £460.00 per person / $660.00 per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 12 people
- Fluent in English. Written and Spoken. (Other language training can be provided but should be requested during initial consultation. Additional costs may apply.)
- On customers site
- In a training facility
This IMI Level 2 qualification provides essential knowledge and skills to enable candidates to progress to Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities. This qualification further develops knowledge and skills within a technical role, carrying out maintenance tasks on electric/hybrid vehicle powertrains.
Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle Routine Maintenance Activities.
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location (Pricing may differ for training outside of the UK).
- A hotel and subsistence cost may be charged at £155.00/night / $220/night depending on location.
- Travel time if training is to be completed on customers premises will be charged at £200.00/day in the UK. Please speak to our team for pricing overseas.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.