City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Operations – Online Training
About This Course
This City and Guilds qualification is designed for senior and experienced technicians who are working with electric and hybrid vehicles on a regular basis. It contains the knowledge needed to safely work around the main electrical components within the vehicle whilst completing repair activities. This may include vehicles that have received damage to their high voltage electrical system. On completing this qualification, we guarantee technicians will feel confident to work on all types of hybrid and electric vehicle.
During this course you will learn the following:
- Understanding the differences between hybrid vehicle systems and components
- Hazards and risks of electric and hybrid vehicle components
- High voltage isolation and component removal and refitting
- Demonstrate how to work safely on an electric or hybrid vehicle
- Demonstrate how to isolate the high voltage system
- Demonstrate how to remove and refit a high voltage component
Candidates are required to sit a written examination and carry out a practical skills assesment at the end of the course.
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Operations
- 1 day
- £425.00/per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 6 people
- Trainee must have been working within the automotive industry for at least 12-18 months
This course is available in 2 formats:
- Fully online – Trainee will receieve three video moduels plus an online summary and online assessment with our trainer
- Part online, Part onsite – Thee video modules plus an onsite summary and assessment with our trainer
IMI Level 4 Award in Diagnosis, Testing & Repair of Electric/Hybrid Vehicles and Components
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- If training is 50/50 online/onsite, mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location.
- A hotel and subsistance cost may be charged at £155.00/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.
- All videos will be password protected . Passwords will be updated at regular intervals.
- Trainee must have access to the following personal protective equipment on the day of training including: Class 0 gloves, eye protection, warning signs, cat III 1000V multimeter, insulated floor matting & a rescue hook as an absolute minumum. These can be purchased from Eintac in advance, please see our Technician Kit here. Please contact us for more information.
- If you are booking a training course with us, get in touch with us for your loyalty code discounts which applies to all our kits.
- Trainee must have access to a suitable electric or hybrid vehicle for the practical assessment. If/where the trainers vehicle is used, a £150 charge is applied for the vehicle sanitisation after the course. This includes sanitisation at the start and end of the course.