IMI Vehicle Depollution – Competent
About this course
This course is tailored for Vehicle Dismantler’s and Recyclers. All candidates complete the training with the knowledge, understanding, competence and confidence to safely and fully depollute all types of end-of-live vehicles (ELVs), including those equipped with LPG. This course will cover following required risk assessments, company procedures and legislation, accessing required guidance and dismantling information, and completing all necessary records.
Objectives of the course include:
- The process of preparing ELVs for Depollution
- Potential risks and hazards and how to deal with them
- Process for Depolluting ELVs in accordance with their risk assessments and procedures and all relevant legislation
- Safe storage requirements for removed materials and parts
- Demonstrate the Depollution of an ELV, including the handling of all materials and components removed and how to best deal with unforeseen incidents.
- IMI Certification- Digital Certificate
- 1 Day
- From £400.00 per person / $485.00 per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 10 people
- Fluent in English. Written and Spoken. (Other language training can be provided but should be requested during initial consultation. Additional costs may apply.)
- Vehicle depollution technicians should hold, or have scheduled, accredited F-Gas qualifications.
- On customers site
Terms And Conditions
- All certificates supplied will be digital copies only, unless otherwise specified at the time of booking. A valid hardcopy certificate will be subject to extra costs, as follows;
- UK customers: £45.00 per person.
- International customers: please contact us for a quote.
- Prices are excl VAT.
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location (Pricing may differ for training outside of the UK).
- A hotel and subsistence cost may be charged at £180.00/night / $245/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.
- Trainee must have access to the following personal protective equipment on the day of training including: Class 0 gloves, eye protection, warning signs, cat III 1000V multimeter, insulated floor matting & a rescue hook as an absolute minimum. These can be purchased from EINTAC in advance, please see our Technician Kit here. Please contact us for more information.
- Trainee must have access to a suitable electric or hybrid vehicle for the practical assessment. If/where the trainers vehicle is used, a £40/$60 charge is applied for the vehicle sanitisation after the course. This includes sanitisation at the start and end of the course.