Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Dismantlers and Recovery Training – Onsite
About this course
WAMITAB accredited tranining on electric and hybrid vehicles. This programme is specifically aimed at personnel working in vehicle dismantling and recovery operators. We will cover details on how to remove, store and recycle the high voltage batteries safely.
This course also covers:
- Understanding the differences between hybrid and electric vehicles
- Driving and owning a electric/hybrid vehicle
- Identify common features of most hybrids
- High voltage risks
- Electric shock potential
- Moving and towing a electric/hybrid vehicle
- De-powering the high-voltage system
- Best management practice
Practical session which will cover:
- Using Safety Equipment
- Identifying HEV cables
- Checking auxiliary battery voltage
- Locating HEV battery and auxiliary battery
- Disabling the power source
- Checking HEV battery voltage
- WAMITAB Certification – Waste Management Industry Training and Advisory Board
- 1 day
- £150.00/per person
Min/Max Number Of Candidates
- Mimimum 2 people
- On customers site
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- Mileage will be charged at £0.45/mile from the trainers location.
- A hotel and subsistance cost may be charged at £155.00/night depending on location.
- We will require full payment in advance to secure your requested training date.
- If you can no longer make the arranged training date, we’ll move your course to another date.
- Trainee must have access to the following personal protective equipment on the day of training including: Class 0 gloves, eye protection, warning signs, cat III 1000V multimeter, insulated floor matting & a rescue hook as an absolute minumum. These can be purchased from Eintac in advance, please see our Technician Kit here. Please contact us for more information.
- If you are booking a training course with us, get in touch with us for your loyalty code discounts which applies to all our kits.
- Trainee must have access to a suitable electric or hybrid vehicle for the practical assessment. If/where the trainers vehicle is used, a £150 charge is applied for the vehicle sanitisation after the course. This includes sanitisation at the start and end of the course.