Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Dismantlers and Recovery Training – Online
About this course
WAMITAB accredited tranining on electric and hybrid vehicles. This programme is specifically aimed at personnel working in vehicle dismantling and recovery operators. We will cover details on how to remove, store and recycle the high voltage batteries safely.
This course also covers:
- Understanding the differences between hybrid and electric vehicles
- Driving and owning a electric/hybrid vehicle
- Identify common features of most hybrids
- High voltage risks
- Electric shock potential
- Moving and towing a electric/hybrid vehicle
- De-powering the high-voltage system
- Best management practice
Course Delivery – Online
- Access to videos and associated workbooks
- 60 to 90 minute online conference call to summerise training
- Trainee can complete the videos and workbooks in their own time
- Access to a qualified trainer to answer any questions
Online training requirements
- Trainee must have access to a suitable electric/hybrid vehicle so they can become familiar with components in place, visualise the components and what they do and also see where the safety switches are.
- Access to suitable tools and PPE
- WAMITAB Certification – Waste Management Industry Training and Advisory Board
- Course can be completed in your own time!
- £150.00/per person
Min/Max Number of Candidates
Terms And Conditions
- Prices are excl VAT.
- We will require full payment in advance to book your session with the trainer or before we provide the trainee with access to any workbooks & videos.
- All videos will be password protected . Passwords will be updated at regular intervals.
- Trainee must have access to the following personal protective equipment on the day of the practical element of the training course including: Class 0 gloves, eye protection, warning signs, cat III 1000V multimeter, insulated floor matting & a rescue hook as an absolute minumum. These can be purchased from Eintac in advance, please see our Technician Kit here. Please contact us for more information.
- If you are booking a training course with us, get in touch with us for your loyalty code discounts which applies to all our kits.
- Trainee must have access to a suitable electric or hybrid vehicle for the practical assessment.